Vancouver mixed martial arts fans take note – Dynamic MMA in Richmond, BC will be hosting an MMA seminar by UFC fighter Mac Danzig.
When: Sunday, October 23rd, 2011. Noon – 4pm.
Where: Unit #140 – 7951 Alderbridge Way, Richmond B.C.
How much: $50 in advance ($75 at the door)
Who can come: Anyone! Not limited to Dynamic MMA members.
A few of Mac Danzig’s accomplishments as an MMA and UFC fighter:
Ultimate Fighting Championship
- Fight of the Night vs. Matt Wiman (UFC Live: Cruz vs. Johnson. October 1, 2011)
- Knockout of the Night vs. Joe Stevenson (UFC 124. December 11, 2010)
- Fight of the Night vs. Josh Neer (UFC Fight Night: Lauzon vs. Stephens. February 7, 2009)
- Winner of Ultimate Fighter 6 (The Ultimate Fighter: Team Hughes vs. Team Serra. 2007)
King of the Cage
- King of the Cage Lightweight World Championship (October 29, 2005)
- Defended KOTC title four times in 2006
A highlight reel of Mac Danzig in the UFC, KOTC, and other mixed martial arts events.
Mac Danzig is a great fighter, takes amazing photos, and always seems like a very cool cat in his interviews. Learn more about Mac Danzig by following him on Twitter @macdanzigmma or visiting Mac Danzig Photography. If you have 45 minutes to spare, listen to Bob Carson’s interview with Mac Danzig and hear him talk about photography and his fights against Justin Buschholz, Jim Miller, and Clay Guida.
Have any more questions about the Mac Danzig MMA seminar? Contact Dynamic Mixed Martial Arts: